How do we create peace and knowing regarding Being God and still asking God to guide us and work with us? It is a paradox: something that contradicts itself. If God is outside of us, and we know we are God, then we would be asking the God outside of us to help us remember we are God. But if that God IS us, we are asking that we guide and work with ourselves to create ourselves, and the paradox dissolves.
The very clear information is this: any time we give away our power of creation to anything/anyone, we are turning against ourselves in the creation of the Self. We are here in this three dimensional body to practice the knowing and experience of being the creators of energy. YES…you read correctly: the creators of energy. We have always believed that energy always has been and will be, and that we cannot create it. The new information is that we can. We can be the alcemists of the creation of energy because We Are. To do that, we hold the intention of creating new energy and the process we do that with is The Eight Steps of Creation…
- I must accept the responsibility that I create my own life.
- Part of that responsibility is knowing that I Am the God of Me that creates me and, therefore my life. In other words, I have the free will to choose.
- I choose exactly what I want to create. The POSITIVE that I want to create.
- I commit to the choice I choose. It is not an empty affirmation, a prayer that turns my responsibility over to another energy, or a hopeful wish that I might get what I want. It is a COMMITMENT to create it by me, for me, in partnership with all energy.
- When I commit, I then DIRECT my energy. I literally tell my energy what to do, what to create. It is a direction I consciously give myself, i.e. putting water in the freezer to make ice.
- I take action from the place of knowing IT HAS ALREADY BEEN CREATED IN THE SPIRITUAL/ENERGETIC REALMS. In other words, I have faith that I have ordered my meal, and the meal is delivered.
- I feeeeeeeeeeeeeel. I feel the joy and love of having this. Now, I feeeeeeeeeel and experience my celebration at the creation that the God of Me has manifested. I feel love for myself as the creative entity and the majestic creator that I am. I choose to BE happiness and joy and love—-because I know those are the emotional equivalents to creating. That is how creation happens: by feeling good. Feeling good makes us powerful. Loving ourselves divinely, which means unconditionally, is the beginning of conscious creation Itself.
- I turn it over and allow all the energy of the world to deliver my creation in the most miraculous way possible. I ALLOW MYSELF TO RECEIVE, knowing that I am worthy and deserve all the blessings of my heart.
When we live each and every moment in these principles, AND APPLY THEM, we live every moment as a conscious creator. We are freedom and joy and bliss and balance, because we know the God of Me is always creating the God of Me. And so it Is!
To deny that right and duty, dis-empowers our process because it dis-empowers Who We Are. So that is why we pray THANKING instead of ASKING. The receivership of a completed wish is the creation of it. Praying from this perspective does not relinquish our power. It accepts it. Praying to an outside force FOR receivership, denies the power that we are the creators OF the very thing we are wishing to receive, and we return to the paradox.
I AM THE POWER THAT CHOOSES, INTENDS, RECEIVES, CREATES. WHEN THE PART OF US THAT HAS BEEN SABOTAGING THE REST OF US RELEASES ITSELF (AND ALL NEGATIVE PATTERNS THAT HAVE BEEN HOLDING US IN LIMITATION AND LACK IS TRANSMUTED BACK INTO LIGHT AND REDIRECTED TO INTEGRATE AS THE ONENESS OF THE GOD ‘I AM’), then the whole of us is creating together, and the paradox dissolves.
When you pray, pray the statement of joy and receivership, and pray to the God and Creative Force that you are. It is our duty on this plane to accept the joyous gift of self-creation while in embodiment. Release all of you that has not known this, or been in fear of accepting this. Commit to releasing, redirecting and redefining the paradox of you, and accept the Oneness of the God that you are.