Annnnnnnnnnnnd, here comes the hit. Here comes the fear. Here comes the reaction. And there went my power!
Well, we know why. It’s a childhood or past life sense memory that really doesn’t have anything to do with the present.
But we have to detach from that initial reaction before we can ground ourselves and remember not to go into reaction! I wallowed, a bit in the poop, and then started looking for the pony.
There were several of them romping through my life, and this was a beautiful chance to acknowledge them:
1) I have more than enough to handle this right now,
2) I continue to work and make money doing things I love,
3) I KNOW I am always taken care of.
Now, all those acknowledgements brought my balance and a sense of peace back to me….but I had to CHOOSE to detach so I could be reasonable and return to my knowing.
1) Decide you want more than enough,
2) Decide YOU ARE MORE than enough,
3) start asking “how can I?,”
4) Take whatever beginning action you can.
Things don’t change just because you want them to. Things change because you create new change. You know, and you take action. So ask yourself
1) what do I clearly want ( and make it reasonable!)
2) How can I be in alignment with that and
3) what beginning action can I take to create it.
Then GO. DO. CREATE. KNOW. The Universe HAS to answer.