In my ongoing quest to become more conscious of how the spiritual and scientific worlds collide, I manufactured a dream overnight that gave me this title. Hmmm, I said, I want to bring these two worlds together. So, what does prayer have to do with brain and brain focus?
1) When we pray, we ASK FOR WHAT WE WANT
2) When we pray WE FOCUS OUR ATTENTION CONSISTENTLY on what we want
3) When we pray WE OPEN OUR HEARTS (TO GOD) WHILE WE ARE ASKING FOR WHAT WE WANT
4) When we pray WE LET GO, [STOP FIGHTING, AND LET GOD]
5) When we pray WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO RECEIVE BECAUSE “WE MUST BE WORTHY”, IF GOD DELIVERS IT TO US
Now let’s peruse this from a brain training perspective:
1) We HAVE TO BE CLEAR ABOUT WHAT WE WANT (Not what we don’t want)
2) We must train our brain TO HOLD THE FOCUS ON WHAT WE WANT in order to develop the new synapses
3) We must CONNECT OUR FEELINGS OF JOY AND LOVE TO WHAT WE WANT so we are open to seeing all possibilities
4) We must ALLOW AND STOP FIGHTING THE RESULTS (we fight through ongoing arguments within ourselves)
5) We acknowledge that OUR BRAIN IS OUR TOOL OF CREATION ALONG WITH OUR OPEN HEARTS, and therefore we choose the worthiness to receive FROM OUR OWN CHOICE.
It is more and more apparent to me that we are all saying the same thing: Jesus was teaching brain science in the way the world at that time, could understand. Brain experts today are teaching Christ principles. When our entire subconscious knows this, perhaps we can integrate those eons of belief systems that STILL think they are in opposition, and unite them into ONE magnificent, creating, focused, and manifesting entity. It’s time, my beautiful people. And then we can truly understand the claim: I AM THE GOD OF ME.
Please like & share: