It is important to understand the role self creation plays in relationships.
Here is what the channel wants you to know:
1) You have to create you. It is not another person’s responsibility or fault.
2) Depending on another is not creating yourself.
3) Using a relationship to enforce or give yourself permission to create you will eventually keep you in dis-empowerment.
The reverse can also be true: using a relationship as a reason why you can’t create you creates dis-empowerment.
4) We often attract people who are working on the same issues we are, but from a different perspective, i.e., one person can be exploring rejection while the mate is exploring acceptance.
5) We chose our parents to bring to our attention what we came here to explore. Our relationship with them allows our consciousness to remember that.
I was doing a couple’s session. One felt they had to leave but was torn. The other was devastated. The mother was in the mix, too. When we got to the highest issue, it was that all three were needing to learn that they had to complete themselves AND NOT DEPEND ON THE OTHER to accomplish that.
The most powerful relationships are those where each person is strong and complete within themselves, and the two (or more) come together in their individual completeness and create a powerhouse creation.
So always look to yourself. Where can I trust ME more?
Where can I create more?
Where can I be in my knowing more?
Where can I take more action?
Then feel the self love kick in, and notice the powerful people and opportunities that you attract. You are a powerhouse.
“Our minds influence the key activity of the brain, which then influences everything;perception, cognition, thoughts and feelings, personal relationships; they’re all a projection of you.”
– Deepak Chopra