We have to face it. Embrace. Correct the causes of it. Period.
Webster defines violence as: any unjust or unwarranted exertion of force or power.
And who defines “unjust or unwarranted?” If we are depending on our laws, instead of our consciousness, to define our parameters, a lot of people are going to be ignored.
Here is what the channel wants us to know:
1) If we are sending out the signal that, “I’m afraid I am not safe and secure in this world,” we are creating violence. Why? Because that is where our energy and focus is being placed, which creates more of what we are fearing.
2) The basis of violence is, “I feel like I have no control.” Like a cornered dog who has no way out, it attacks in order to save itself. People committing violence are cornered energetically through their illusion of no power.
3) Violence stems from not knowing that every individual has the power to choose their life, their reactions, and their choices.
4) People committing violence believe there are no other possibilities for them.
What is the highest guidance for those of us dealing with the violence occurring today?
1) Stay in love
2) Know you are the God of You that creates peace, love, joy, integrity, understanding, resonance and patience with the world and all creation
We can’t get rid of violence, but we can understand it and takes steps to rectify the causes. Match up your love with peace today.
Let’s begin this challenge together.
“Nonviolence means not only avoiding external physical violence but also internal violence of spirit. You not only refuse to shoot a man, but you refuse to hate him.”
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.