Circles are great in Geometry, when a dog spins in excitement, and in The Lion King’s “Circle of Life”.
But there is a certain kind of circle in the creation process that does not serve us.
Let’s call it “The Infinite Circle of Frustration”. If not handled, it literally implodes upon itself.
Here’s how it works:
- I know what I want to create.
- I don’t believe I Am the power that creates it.
- I ask God/The Universe to create it for me.
- The Universe replies, “You are the God of You. You have to know that and direct us powerfully before we can answer.”
- I experience that God/The Universe has betrayed us by not answering.
- That confirms the belief that I am not the creator of myself.
- I continue to believe I am not the creator of myself and my life.
Bottom line, if we abandon ourselves in any part of the creation process, ALL energy appears to abandon us because IT ALL
BEGINS WITH US.
SO WE MUST FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE FORMULA:
- I know I Am the creation of Me and All Creation.
- I choose what I want.
- I commit to it.
- I purposefully feel love and joy and excitement around it.
- I ask the Universe to partner with me.
- I take action.
Watch life take off, you powerful Gods!
“All that I Am, I am because of my mind.”